Developing Customer Loyalty
Loyal customers are the key to sustained profitability. Developing and retaining customer loyalty is crucial to the success of your organisation. Our research and analytical skills enable you to develop a robust customer loyalty strategy.
- tend to have a higher average purchase value
- are more likely to cross-purchase other products and services
- are less likely to defect
- are more receptive to communications from companies to whom they are loyal
- are more likely to recommend products or services to others.
To achieve the above benefits requires understanding which customers you want to be loyal and developing strategies to meet their needs. We can achieve this through:
- Qualitative Research by undertaking focus groups and/or in depth discussions with customers
- Quantitative Research by measuring the customer’s view of an organisation’s performance
- Customer Questionnaire Design – professionally developed to obtain accurate customer feedback
- Data Capture & Analysis
- Report and Evaluation – producing reports on loyalty performance and recommendations for improvement
- Loyalty Marketing consultancy – providing assistance and advice on the implementation of effective customer loyalty programmes.
We have over twenty years of practical experience delivering a commercially-focussed yet academically rigorous approach to customer market research. Our research is designed to deliver meaningful conclusions which can be used as the basis for a customer loyalty strategy. We are accredited members of the Market Research Society, ensuring that our methods and activities are professionally recognised and validated.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help develop a customer loyalty programme which delivers bottom line results for your organisation.